Saturday 2 June 2012

Rule Britannia






Although I am not a royalist with all the parties planned here in the UK for the queens Jubilee the supply on things with the UK flag is booming thru out SL. The idea originally came from my friend who was lovely enough to buy me these shoes yes I can finally say I own a croc style shoe in SL and they have Union Jacks on them.

The dress is a sexy mesh dress coming in 5 sizes from XS to XL which is great for a big breasted avi like myself it also includes some bangles to finish the look off.
The shoes are mesh as well and are the cutest thing I ever did see so far in sl.


Outfit
Shape : - Custom
  Skin :-  LAQ ~ Ebba [Mocha] LAQ
Hair :- fri. - Carrie - Delighted Blond fri
Clothing :- ! BD ! Country Pride ~UK~ ! BD !
Shoes :- !!! Tribe Wear !!! Jaz Soft Clogs - jubilee - DD !!! Tribe Wear !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment