Tuesday 12 June 2012

1,000 Years






Today's post is simple and unique it simply started from talking about music with T. He said he had a song for me and it was Christina Perri - A Thousand Years. This has to be one the sweetest and most loving song I have heard in a long time and so the 1,000 years lovey dovey post came to mind.

I am firm believer in supporting friends in what they do and seeing the awesomeness they create although the main two items the necklace and outfits are not my friends they are T's and I am sure he takes joy in breaking my bank when he shows me these places.

The Necklace is from a store called Misha Fine Jewelry & Fashion and my jaw dropped the moment this place rezzed some the cutest and awesome jewellery may I also add great customer service. I give this store at 5 thumbs up and I will certainly be back *heads to work for more pretties*

The Jeans and Short Tank come from a new store called CuteBomb they hold male and female items aswell as some cute couples T-Shirts. The store has plenty of space and makes moving around so easy. Hopefully we see more coming from this designer.

Outfit
Shape : - Custom
  Skin :-  LAQ ~ Ebba [Mocha] LAQ
Hair :-  >TRUTH< Harper -  black & whites    >TRUTH<
Clothing :-  CuteBomb Pink half top blue jeans  CuteBomb
Accessories :-    [mfj] Tender Heart Silver Necklace in Amethyst - by Misha    Misha Fine Jewelry & Fashion



No comments:

Post a Comment