Saturday 16 June 2012

Lets DO This






Yes Double post but hey I am in one them moods.

I spend alot on my time on Facebook and have a range of different people that I don't actually know but there are people that artistic in many ways on is Devil Damone. I have noticed on many occasions cute top and outfits that make me go "Ohhh I want". The designs by Devil just ooze that sex appeal that is bound to make those male jaws just drop to the floor. So finally today I said screw time to go pay visit on landing at store Devil popped right up said hello and said need any help let me know, This to me is great customer service and coming from a customer service background in real life this is important factor to me. The store is laid out in a great spacious and plenty space to walk around and as I mentioned before plenty of clothing at ooze's sex appeal. I settled on ! Devilish Designs "Sweet Thing" Teal  a sexy rolled capri's and teal front loose tank adding to that the *COCO* WideBelt Beige and finishing it off with [Gos] Slouch Boots in Black.


Outfit
Shape : - Custom
  Skin :-  LAQ ~ Ebba [Mocha] LAQ
Hair :-  .ploom. Jasper - A Little of Everything   .ploom.
Clothing :-  ! Devilish Designs "Sweet Thing" Teal ! Devilish Designs
Accessories :-   [Gos] Slouch Boots in Black [Gos]
*COCO*_WideBelt_Beige  *COCO*


No comments:

Post a Comment