Saturday 9 June 2012

Can't See Me!!!!!



1st of all sorry for the lack of posting from myself, rl has thrown a few things that taken my attention but now I'm back and ready to rock it out again

Camo is one just a awesome thing to wear and something I grew up used to for the 1st 11 years of my life I spent it surrounded by men and woman in uniform. Camo is just can about go with anything but for this post, I wanted to go all out. Starting it off with *League* Combat Shorts adding that a .:Hermony:. BoobyliciousTop to give that sex appeal finally adding the ole favourite cap from Argrace and finsihsing it with the .:EC:. ABL Army Boots  this time the Basic pack.


Outfit
Shape : - Custom
  Skin :-  LAQ ~ Ebba [Mocha] LAQ
Hair :- *ARGRACE* Baseball Cap -Long wavy -Black *ARGRACE*
Clothing :- 
Pants :- *League* Combat Shorts -Grey- Female Fit
*League*

Top :-  .:Hermony:. BoobyliciousTop (camogrey)
.:Hermony:.

Shoes :- .:EC:. ABL Army Boots [Basic]  .:EC:.
Glasses :- ::Solar Eyewear:: Glasses :: ARAE  ARAE



No comments:

Post a Comment