Monday 4 June 2012

Angelic






Today is well Angelic cause it a well known that I am always angelic the mood was in for a relaxed yet cute outfit and this chupsy mesh dress from :::****TCHIKY****::::: just screams out cute!!!!!! Paired with a pair of sexy Kapone Girl Miami Blackstar Jean's give this the added cute appeal.

Both the above just go so well with my favourite  pair of sneakers in all off SL and they would be the ::Duh!:: Women's Sneaker Boots. I have worn these sneakers with so many different outfit it would be scary to try and think of them all. ::Duh!:: I am sure is going to be one my favourite  stores in SL for a while.

Outfit
Shape : - Custom
  Skin :-  LAQ ~ Ebba [Mocha] LAQ
Hair :- *ARGRACE* Casket(Button) - Wavy hair - Black *ARGRACE*
Clothing :- chupsy mesh angel :::****TCHIKY****:::::
Kapone Girl Miami blackstar jean Kapone
Shoes :- ::Duh!:: Women's Sneaker Boots - Black Out  ::Duh!::

No comments:

Post a Comment