Sunday 3 June 2012

Pastel Pink


Well its another day and well ima in dat pink mood. Most woman choose a outfit and then the shoes but if anyone knows me the answer to that is I am not normal I choose my boots and then went to find a outfit . While trolling marketplace as everyone does I came across these cute army boots from .:EC:. for 99L you get the boots plus a hud to change into 4 different pastel colours.

The short bodice is also from .:EC:. coming in Pastel Pink, Blue and Green, it also has a additional underwear layer of sheer stockings if the shortness is just a little to much.

The necklace is a simple letter with a bow coming in a pink colour this is from a store called undefined lilies and if you like unique different jewellery this is the place for you. I will defiantly be visiting this store to get more unique pieces.

Outfit
Shape : - Custom
  Skin :-  LAQ ~ Ebba [Mocha] LAQ
Hair :- fri. - Carrie - Delighted Blond fri
Clothing :- %.:EC:. Box CaMille [Spring] (Pink Version) .:EC:.
Shoes :- .:EC:. Box ABL Army Boots [Pastel] .:EC:.
Accessories  :- undefined lilies - love in letters (pink)    undefined lilies

No comments:

Post a Comment