Friday 13 July 2012

Think Pink






Well pink has been on my mind recently with the RFL in sl starting my store has entered a Pink Ribbon Fair. Looking forward to this as a whole fair with nothing but pink and the exclusives will be giving 100% of profits to RFL SL .

But what started this post well that would be the wardrobe at the back, one my good blogging buddies posted about newness on 50L Friday from GLITTERATI and whilst there I found this cute wardrobe with 5 poses and even better it was 0L YAY!!!!, add to that some random furniture items from my inventory and you have one back drop.

Starting from the top we have cute Fedora I am wearing the colour changing version so can change your hat with you mood, adding to it a cigarette (yes I do this in rl as well so sue me) from .:Hermony:. this I have had inv for a cpl years and it often makes a display.
The outfit is coming from :.Envious.: they have a wide range of cute and sexy outfits at a low affordable price these came with shoes but I decided I wanted to wear another cute pair of P10 shoes these are only 99L and all you need to join the group to get these deals and damm for these shoes I join any group they wanted.


Outfit
Shape : - Custom
  Skin :-  LAQ ~ Ebba [Mocha] LAQ
Hair :-  TRUTH HAIR Leticia -  light browns    >TRUTH<
Clothing :-  :.Envious.: OCD  :.Envious.:
Accessories :-    (O&N) Fedora Buckle (Multi Color Series v.2)    (O&N) 

.:Hermony:. SpecialBlend Cigarette (Pink)
.:Hermony:.
P10 Serenity Heels Valentine 99L Specials
P10



No comments:

Post a Comment