Monday 16 July 2012

Casual Monday






Well it's Monday and I want to know where the hell the weekend went!!!!
Monday means back to the grind stone back to work no more late nights and late mornings and after a hard days work I can't think of anything better then a getting out my uniform and sliding into some comfy and casual and kicking it back with my sisters.

The Jeans and Top come from DandelionWine I am starting to like some the things I have seen from this store, I think a visit to the store is in my future adding to this a pair of ::Duh!:: sneaker boots. These are  my all time fav sneakers as I often wear them.

Outfit
Shape : - Custom
  Skin :-  LAQ ~ Ebba [Mocha] LAQ
Hair :-  fri. - Lexi - Timid Brown fri.
Clothing :- 
Jeans : - [DandelionWine] Mesh jeans Flag Blue All Size
Tank :-  [DandelionWine] Mesh Top Tofu Pink ALL Size

  [DandelionWine]
Accessories :-   

 ::Duh!:: Women's Sneaker Boots - Shredded Denim ::Duh!::

No comments:

Post a Comment