Sunday 15 July 2012

City Limits




As a designer marketing is a major key in my every day business and like many other designers are always on the hunt for bloggers that will show off there designs. As a designer I so joined one many moons ago and every so often will put out a new release in the group find once or twice I will appear but today I took a look at the notices and had a peep what others are designing and well it turned out to be a venture well entered into because I came out with some very nice goodies and today's look was born.


 I am not know for accessories likes bag's etc but this cute clutch from DEW just started the look and it small unique perfect for those after work drinks. The Skirt is actually part of a set with a top although I will admit the top was not for me, made my gain a heap of pounds but this skirt has the sexy appeal yet looking respectable at same time adding it to a simple tank from *COCO* and finishing it with this Blaiser from DandelionWine to add that sophisticated look. As those who know me I am picky about my hair and sadly admit I mostly stick to well know names but on some the bigger blogs I have been know to read that's all you see so when I saw a option on hair from a designer I did not know I though what the hell I give it a go and this hair is a perfect relaxed styled hair yet looking professional and to finish the look I slid on a pair of N-Core heels adding to it the stocking additions to it for the sex appeal.

Outfit
Shape : - Custom
  Skin :-  LAQ ~ Ebba [Mocha] LAQ
Hair :-  Tameless Hair Leah - Browns   Tameless Hair
Clothing :- 
Skirt : - ***ArisAris Rig80 Black and Red Pompons ArisAris
Tank :- *COCO*_TankTop_White  *COCO*
Blazer :- [DandelionWine]Mesh Blaiser Black All Size  [DandelionWine]
Accessories :-   

 Shoe:- N-core CHIC "Noir Intense  N-core
Clutch :- "DEW" Iris clutch red [mesh] "DEW"

No comments:

Post a Comment