Sunday 29 July 2012

Groovy Baby






Well this has been sitting on pc for over week now and I did have all intention on getting it on but sadly between rl work and my sl store I kinda got way laid but here it is.

Today we are taking the time machine back to the 60's. This was inspired by fact I went and saw the musical Dreamboats & Petticoats and on returning told my hostess at Sixx where I Dj I wanted a 60's event.

The Dress, Hat, Boots and Bracelet all come as one package and since I am British was just perfect as we all know (thanks to Austin Powers) that London was Groovy in the 60's.

Find the accessories to make this outfit look right was more a issue but thanks to Miss Kilolo I found this LeLutka hair and Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses in my inventory just to finish the look.

Adding this to the 60's music I djed for 2 hours it was defiantly a Groovy event.


Outfit
Shape : - Custom
  Skin :-  LAQ ~ Ebba [Mocha] LAQ
Hair :-  [LeLutka]-JOLIE hair/Dark Grayscale [LeLutka]
Clothing :- Madstyle UK Dress Hat, Boots, necklace and bangle inc London Girl HQ
Accessories :-   
 Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses (mesh) Izzie's

No comments:

Post a Comment