Wednesday 11 July 2012

Standing Together






1st of all so sorry for not being here much my store is taking so much of my time so I will randomly pop in and give ya a little tit bit as I can.

As many will know the One Voice is raising funds for Gala (the owner of Curio) in her legal battle against a seller who claims she made the skins and Gala copied.

Obvouisly you can see where I stand on this since I took myself down to the One Voice event and picked myself up something to wear. I like many can not afford to splurge but even just buying one item, we are proving that if we stand together we can over come anything.

After lagging my way around the sim I spotted this sexy suit and I must admit I had been looking for something sexy and lacy for awhile and I wanted something from a store I had yet to hear of. I found this sexy lacy Macrame' Suit from Blah. it comes in a range of pastel and lushes colours. I personally picked the lavender as purple is my favourite colour and topped it of with [mfj] Tisha Gothic Rose Necklace & Earrings (you have to see this girls work dammm I want to buy the whole shop) and my all time favourite shoe store at this moment in time P10 Florence Heels Autumn Silver.

Outfit
Shape : - Custom
  Skin :-  LAQ ~ Ebba [Mocha] LAQ
Hair :-  ..fri. - Carrie - Blonds   .fri.
Clothing :-  Blah. (My Macrame' Suit - Lavande) Blah.
Accessories :-   P10 Florence Heels Autumn Silver P10
[mfj] Tisha Gothic Rose Necklace/Earrings trans- by Misha [mfi]

No comments:

Post a Comment