Wednesday 19 September 2012

A Starlet Is Born



Hiya guys n gals, I'm Des! This is my first blog so please go easy on me....giggles. I'm new to this fashion blogging thing but I thought I would start by showing you one of my 50s era looks. I've been into the 50s era style for a few months now and I love the clothing and accessories you can find.

The clothes I have on today are from two of my favourite shops in SL as they do some very, very cute retro clothes. My top is from Artilleri. Artilleri create wide variety of 50s era clothing for men and women at very reasonable prices. I think I have most of their tops in various colors as they had a sale a while ago and I can never resist a sale at my favourite shops....hehe. The capris I have on are from Cold Logic. Cold Logic make lots of really nice mesh clothing and these capris work really well with my vintage look so I had to have them.  Anyway.........before I bore you all to death....lol here are the details of what I'm wearing.

Details

Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ elena ] - [ natural pale ]
Hair: Wasabi Pills Veronica Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack ( Vintage Fair )
Eyelashes: -Glam Affair-  REGINA - Eyelashes 05
Eyes: .ID. Brooding / Light Blue
Lipstick: L.Fauna Lipstick [Red 3]
Earrings: Izzie's - Feather Earrings white
Necklace: Izzie's - 50's Pearl Necklace white
Top: artilleri Micha top *coral*
Capris: coldLogic capri - wells.indie denim
Flats: Urban Girl - Regina Ballets ( not available any more )



1 comment: